Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Solo HD eye is obvious

Of success.But, thought of that Sun Ce is dead to assassinate at this under, but I am to don't hope to really have already assassinated a taking place of affair.Certainly, if Sun Ce can listen to my analysis and no longer want to lead a soldier to go up north to strike against wide Ling, that this affair can avoid, which afraid I lose this opportunity, I also would not like to Sun Ce's in danger.
While coming out this viewpoint in my brain, I all got a fright by myself.Yes, for long time, I make I inhibit to Sun Ce and the week Yu's feelings, that kind of real of friend's feelings, because of, I really would not like to let I hereafter sink into two, but, today I but ……alas, walk the one step calculate one step, fiercely shake, I no longer thought.
Time passed by quite a few sky of, we all have no carefree.The Ren pharmacy in the sky has already robbed half of near businesses in the virtuous Xiang pharmacy, yonder waiter majority are the oneself persons of lives light, and the waiters that connect virtuous Xiang are all incognizant.I also descended to order strictly, the pharmacy of both sides absolutely could not have any friendly intercourse.The business of tea Chuang is very good, however, they have no relation with me, is Qin Li arrangement the whole.The business of virtuous Yu wine shop is really good, listen to they say, Sun Ce all likes here pay of, is ah, all flowers sweet wine and kaoliang wines are all liked by person.My business greatly makes money!
These days of insides, the distance Pu has already been recalled by Sun Ce, the various Ge Jin also gets to Sun Ce's mansion in, don't know that they discuss what, in fine, be Sun Ce really make people call me of time, I feel affair already settle come down.Arrive at the time in Sun Ce Fu, I but frightenned a to greatly jump, sky, how so many people?Hope I don't understand of vision, Sun Ce smiles and pulled my path to keep into a hall up, introduced several individuals for me:Tread Nian, various Ge Jin, week Tai, Zhu Zhi, Lyu Fan, and I have already known of Zhang Zhao, the distance Pu, Han Dang, mother hey, all of Sun Ce's confident at.To, there is also that power alsoing smilingly looking at me over there.I where dared to neglect of color hey, have to salute everywhere.
Sun Ce's cachinnation:"Son cloud also need not so polite.Seek you to come today, really need to listen to listen to your opinion."I hope Sun Ce's wry smile:"You want to listen to me what opinion ah?Scared me, also think that your wanting to be strong line of to stay me were here at you."Sun Ce lightly smiles:"Plan once says, I wished wager to concede defeat, can't force yours.However, you said that day, you still had words to say to let me listen to, today, I am the words that want to listen to you."
Hope Sun Ce's vision, tiny tiny on my face a red:"This, only afraid I really said, you would have a misunderstanding.Say again, I am a businessman, again ……"Sun Ce interrupted my words right away:"I can't Yi you.Here of public can't have what viewpoint of.You once said, we were friends."I see everyone's facial expression, the great majority still the despise of one face, only see on Sun Ce's face, pack to believe my appearance hard.Hope Sun Ce hopes earnestly of vision, Zhang Zhao explores of look in the eyes, distance Pu the air of the alert, I had to talk by being compelled helpless tone:"Bo Fu Xiong, you have already asked, I have already answered, how?"Sun Ce noded.
Don't wait he to deliver words, the distance Pu suddenly makes reference to:" Such as, we know that your elder brothers all hold there in the Cao.Today, ignore you to say what,Beats Solo HD, hear what, before we didn't make decision, you can not leave again to return to here."I knit the brows:"The since old general sees like this such as, I still don't say nor listen to well.So, do I immediately leave here and go or not?"Sun Ce saw distance Pu one eye, then said:"Son cloud, you anyway also have no how much affair of, stay to play also have no what!You have to be clear, I doubt not you, not that can, the Cao holds there can't Yi you, your elder brothers can't force ask you, after all, you also stayed here for several days at me.Right?"Admiring is clearly to want to detain me, also say so good to listenly!However, let me stay nearby can also really have that day at you, also convenience I behaviour.
Think these, I am intentionally wrinkly the eyebrows wanted to think, then to Sun Ce:"Is all right, who make me voluntarily run to talk nonsense.However, I can't do a jail, have been treating to nearby still go at you."Sun Ce's cachinnation:"You this was the true blah.Who say to make you do a jail?Be really say angry words.Like, you stay at me nearby of good!"I nod:"That says like this.Now, have a problem you ask, I as long as know of, will say.You say of, I who have nothing to do with me don't listen to."Sun Ce hopes to watch from a distance everyone:"Son cloud from Central plains came, very is acquainted with Cao to hold with Yuan Shao, you had what ask of, all put forward come!"It is public but all don't talk.
Led a long time, Zhang Zhao opened mouth:" Such as, you is two analysis to the Yuan Cao, we all knew.However, you once said that day, you had a lot of the words want to say to Bo Fu of, just not a lot of say.Today, we want to listen to you say and pick up you can say of say, how?"I that day is also so on saying, they unexpectedly really, this ……wanted to think, I say:"Now that son Mr. Bu said like this, such as have the viewpoint to hide part of something again, isn't a friend BE.Like, I kept saying.Bo Fu Xiong, such as although Be just a business person, I still understand your ideas.The war of Yuan Cao has been already started of Be getting iner imposing array, they twos are very much in love, you want to take advantage of an opportunity to put on one feet.This feet, be not westward be to the northeast, right?"Sun Ce and Zhang Zhaoses see mutually, the amazement in the eye is obvious.
I ignore their reaction, attends to keep on saying:"Face west, Liu Biao conducts Jing state so for several years, the river summer is its base of water soldier development, Huang Zu is his confident to add bosom friend, you want to with one action take down, not easy.To the northeast, the Cao holds already send battalion to station in wide Ling-life spring front line, that a piece of place is also very unpalatable.So, you the idea for looting how not.Want me to choose, can teach Huang Zu, even if have been already harvested."
Sun Ce knit the brows:"That your meaning is me what affair is not dry either, wait to see the result of the war of Yuan Cao?"I nod.Indeed as expected, the words that I in advance say fulfilled, listens to that Fan Yi Sheng lightly smile:"Zhao Ru , hears your how many elder brothers all hold there in the Cao BE, Cao's holding to treat you are also very quite good, rightness?"I nod:"Is quite good, I have never concealed."The light way of that Fan:"Say so, settle in your heart is incline to that Cao to hold much also, but?"I was to sneer at:"General, such as just said of, my standpoint on saying, you necessary misunderstanding of, how?Calculate, I still didn't say well."
Zhang Zhao Hen stared Lyu Fan Yi's eye, then said to me:" Such as, do you why the need for say these words again?You clearly know that the son Heng isn't this meaning.Just, do you say that Cao's holding to send wide Ling of battalion garrison is true?"I sigh, no longer see Lyu Fan and face Zhang Zhao to nod:"It is quite good.While going down south, I met with to go down south at inshore Xu Zhou of battalion, they adjust to come over there from the green state Zang Ba general.Concretely have how much person, I don't know, however, should be many."Zhang Zhao ponders to no longer talk.
By this time, the distance Pu asked me:"Zhao Zi Yun, press you say, we press the soldier immobility.But, two tigers in the north compete with each other and necessarily have a to harm.We hear the current circumstances of emperor isn't very good, if we face him to come river east, how do you feel?"I am a Hey Hey a smile:"Really?You want to really have this viewpoint, the first happily spring up come of is that the Cao is male, he thinks now who can nearby make to open from he the emperor.I see, if you just greet emperor to go down south, also need not parties soldier, more need not fight, only an emissary go to go.However, the Cao is male to have no problem there, the emperor wishes to follow you, and I don't dare to promise."Listenning to is public a foolish, Sun Ce asks right away:"Son cloud, you how can anyone know does the Cao hold to put emperor to walk?Emperor don't want to leave Cao to hold?"
I smile:"The Cao holds because the emperor dress takes the affair of blood Zhao and has a headache diseases to all make, I go to to he makes a diagnosis and gives treatment of, certainly know.He now already regret to receive emperor to allow all!He BE Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment