Monday, November 26, 2012

dr dre cheap ve offense to Wang L

Want to take part in.The orchid son and elder sister Lin originally doesn't wish to take part in, now see me on wishing to take part in a military training, also give up a life to keep the gentleman company, certainly 89 months of sunlight has no a function to them, they don't need the hot and dry and cruelty sunlight of worrying the weather at all.
Far and far see the Ferrari in red, some classmates halted enough to hesitate, they wanted to see now of isn't Ferrari, but elder sister Lin and orchid son, as for I, also became beauty to reflect now Chen under of focus.Just a little the usage works properly dint,Beats By Dre Justbeats, the senior learns the elder sisters whispers to all fall into my ear.Good heavens, their discussing is at most and incredibly me, only their look in the eyeses always fall on elder sister Lin and orchid son.
I inwardly sigh, however was very quick me to take firm hold of idea:No matter how you see me, discuss me, I make a pretense of not to know, even if is to provoke me, as long as the taboo that don't violate me, I can't make anyone embarrassed, either;As for the Yin Hao is male, have orchid son to cope with naturally, he had better leave us a little bit farer, otherwise the orchid son will also make him take off 1 F skin, even if I can't hurt him with elder sister Lin!From now on,dr dre cheap, I the regression duty is kind and genial good, pleased is a special student.


Chapter 59 undercurrent flows out


It was soon and too slowly a net to don't know system problem to fix more than a hour to still keep finally uploading one chapter.Let each long wait, deep form sorry!
The life in school obviously and I the viewpoint at first is run in opposite directions, however I still kept liking.Someone says that don't experience senior high school, university isn't a complete life;Although is current of I am already to outstrip divine existence in the eyes of people of this world, but I still keep wanting to own I's life process, this probably is that I feel reality to me already like vain.
And orchid son, elder sister Lin walk on Lin Yin Dao of the campus and enjoy kissing of light breeze noodles, looking at nearby of spirit general orchid son similar to the pretty woman elder sister Lin, I just feel that the life is a such reality, as for the other people's discussion, do I how can put in the mind again, besides elder sister Lin and orchid son have already the slightest done not put the discussion of others in the mind.
Is proper while heading for classroom, I several more Gao Da Dun's boy blocked us.This a few boys have a liking for go to very strong, is like athletics brigade in the school of, as for is what item don't know.Now, they a face not the great anger see me.I smiled to say very compatibly for a while:"Each senior please step aside, we are about to have a class."See the appearance that I not care a rush, an among those hate a voice to say:"Boy, your Ye!Having two beauties is concomitant!"My Ye lives the orchid son that wants to come forward to say to this a few boys:"How?This also the Ai wear how many seniors of business?"A boy connects a people's way:"Is quite good, boy.We are unpleasant to look at!Just come the first senior high school thought to be show off, calculating of your his mama which spring onion!"Finish saying, his slap comes to last my face.
I didn't avoid, seeing that hand would run into my face up, but this senior him/herself puzzlingly flew to go out, 1 of Pa dashed to the ground to keep huming.Other a few boys stared blankly, but I smiled, I knew, the Xiao cold ice came, as long as he arrives at me, can't looking at that hand to touch the face that I arrive.
The Xiao cold ice slowly heads for a few foolish immovable boy's in front of signings, and then tooks a look a student who round the view and sinks a voice to say:"My Xiao's cold ice swears here that who if dare to give offense to Wang Liu Yun and wear 2 to learn elder sister, I will make him too late to regret!"Finish saying, the Xiao cold ice tooks a look me and elder sister Lin, orchid son, tiny nod to signal hint, walked into classroom.We also followed into, the slightest didn't realize those surprised and kill people sort of vision.
A few tall and strong boys return to absolute being and start to hand in boy's ash on the ground to slip away of walk.The person who rounds a view guessed my personal status more now, because the Xiao cold ice is the childe who eliminates surname group, these are many people knowing of, much less Xiao cold ice with all save the identity of the fourth into a first senior high school of, plus him and is prince's image in the heart of the girls, so identity soon be investigated know.Now such identity of Xiao the cold ice also obviously show unintentionally the concern to me and high regard, by so doing, I am more getting mysterious more.
Get into classroom, Yang Hua and a few boys are already some be afraid of looking at me, see have already known to them I and the male of Yin Hao become enemies with of affair, generally say every be soon subjected to revenge with the persons that the male of Yin Hao has grudge;But I not only didn't be subjected to the male of Yin Hao's revenge now, the male of Yin Hao on the contrary the never come again provoke me, this makes Yang Hua anyway also think not and deeply, his only result for guessing is that I want to be more male than Yin Hao strong.
But puberty of the rashness move to let Yang Hua to usually easily lose her head, especially now I nearby of beauty, made Yang Hua hold more to arrive extremity very much.But I can't put this clown in the mind and think with him with my Long Shen Dou, that was the birthday person to commit suicide by hanging to get fed up with living!
Just at and elder sister Lin, orchid son while speaking.Teacher Li came and declared the request of military training, make us gather a brigade to the drill ground.The summer vacation schools begins each time, the military training just aims at Gao Yi freshman but speech, so just ask a few military instructors on the troopses and excellent soldier to come to guide a military training.
Looking at at present military instructor, I stand by more regular soldier Zi lazy ocean ocean ground, the slightest didn't put military training in the mind, so simple of military training to the general student and especially the girl comes to say that being full of is unusual and stimulates;But to me,beats by dre australia, too pediatrics.The military instructor obviously saw me absent-minded of appearance, in anger point at me to shout a way:"This classmate, pleases row!"I once the Xi Xi smile and went straight up two, this makes the military instructor angry more:"Now, you want to generally request yourselves to the soldier!The soldier has iron general discipline and sees the appearance of this classmate desultoriness, how to grow to a qualified soldier!"
I took a look at present military instructor, wishing need not be used this big hat shameless I!However see to the face of seeing this young military instructor concussion, I temporarily and suddenly start to admire her hard and vigorously, right away stand well, take heart.The military instructor sees me a front and back big change of attitude 180 degrees, a bit ashamed, feel that oneself criticizes some excessively, also no longer pursue, I will get into brigade row and continue military training.
Short more than ten days' military training pass by, because I strictly guard discipline intentionally and pour to also have no accident occurrence, just in various training, I and orchid son, elder sister Lin still has Xiao the cold ice expresses of super strong physical strength, draw the attention of the classmates, say us in succession abnormal condition, incredibly connect pulling of 5,000 meterses to do could not use to complete for 20 minutes, and still noodles' being not red spirit doesn't breathe heavily.
In these, Yang Hua has no action, just often take advantage o my inattention Wei toward elder sister Lin and the orchid son, at be stayed calm and collected by the orchid son of after teaching several times, Yang Hua doesn't come to seek two bothering of femaleses any further, can in the heart bottom but make the me and elder sister Lin scolding a time, orchid son, and secretly swear to don't want to catch up with elder sister Lin and orchid son can not.
As for Yin Hao male like disappear, on connecting more than ten days to don't see him not to say, even have never heard Be passed to the male of Yin Hao news or excrescent action.However hear that the south temple prairie came back.Once I listenned to all school begins more than a weeks, south the temple prairie just just got to school and wished really sufficient Ye of this guy of, careful a find out, originally south the temple prairie have already ascended Gao Er, was a school to have potential and the most very popular football athlete most , front for a while represented school and football team to go out game go to.I really want to see quickly this legendary handsome boy exactly have much handsome, that is originally first grass in the school, be replaced by me now.
But the week ambition become with Chen Jian Jun secretly look for the affair of Du Lang don't smoothly make progress, Du Lang this guy still true craftiness, usually is his forepaw just walk, week ambition become or Chen Jian Jun took a person catch up with his stop for a rest of ground.However, the week ambition became to take a gold Long Wei to also ruin a few den of Du Lang, Chen Jian Jun also held tight a few cutthroats with stronger deluxe real strenght of the under charge of Du Lang, but basic to these interrogating of cutthroat results consistent, that is actually the Du Lang long of what appearance, none of them knows, knows that the Du Lang summons every time Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment