Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn brother who is you

, You return to first, the opportunity has plenty of, world hero also very more."
Still joss-stick bites lips:"Can I must marry him.My own affair I make decision by myself."
I wanted to be dizzy, the bitter in taste old woman nature advised her:"Is still fragrant, you return to, different is it own matter that make decision by himself/herself?Thus, you like who, want to marry who, oneself returns to say and Bo Fu, not very good,cnn?He so loves deeply you, will certainly promise.Still have, old madam always at hope that you return to!"
Still joss-stick sneers at 1:"Your man will swindle.I return to, can also come back?Wanting me to return to also becomes, I want to take private's dollar to return to together.Gao Qing An although it is said is the elder brother's enemy, can the elder brother have been admiring him very much, he returns to with me, the elder brother is similar will weigh to use him."
I pour:"How did this pull pure Anne's general?You even if like seven elder brothers, take him to return to, marry him, also say on the whole in the past, pure Anne general stem wanted to return to with you?"
Still the joss-stick satisfiedly say:"I month of heel the elder sister say like, time, four people's returning together , not, all don't return.I anyway want to marry private's dollar, you whet to break mouth skin son also useless."
Dare feeling I said along while and all wasted:"You, your sister how so Mao.Here is where?Ye city, not is set up an industry.Seven elder brothers can't follow you, you really need to marry him and also want to return to river east first.I go to and persuade Bo Fu for you, marry, also get breeze scene light the ground marry, understand?"
Still the joss-stick give a snicker to my words:"Get, you cheated other people to still go and since departure fooled me.Such as, I am settle your seven sisters-in-law, you say what all use no matter."
I am malicious cruel:"How do you do if private's dollar no longer married you?"
Still the joss-stick is silent for a while:"That you call he, I want to directly listen to him saying."
I turn round to come right away to seek huge govern, then see an eyes drowsy from drink guy.I am a spirit also not BE, cry also not BE, thought along while, all blame me oneself, early say the still fragrant identity to them, which have this matter?Is alas …….Is very not easy to wait until huge wide awoke for several cents generally, my Ye rose him to walk:"Still the joss-stick waits your message of reply."
He throws to open my hand:"Message of reply?Is the time what rubbish?Do you let how I go to message of reply?"
I am cold face way:"In brief, you say you didn't dare to want her, let her returned to river eastern."
Is huge to roar with laughter generally:"To, can say that again.She is open Wu Hou's younger sister, how do I dare to want her.I go to message of reply with you."
Stumble to return to with me, still joss-stick whole body Wu Fu dress up and sit on the hall, don't smile language not, looking at huge all.Is huge to govern to also foolishly looking at her, a good half-day, huge spring up to a way generally:"You leave and return to!We, we don't have this predestination."
Still the joss-stick stand up and walk to his in front:"You really don't I?Is your courage really so small?"
Is huge to twist a head to sigh generally:"You are open Wu Hou's younger sister, I am a small small vice minister, how climb high up?"
Still joss-stick pulls his dress Jin way:"What does this have?You walk together with me, not very good?After returning to, elder brother from will weigh to use yours."
Is huge to shake head generally:"I can't follow you.I am an open big man, how can …….Say again, lord public implement heavy I, trust me, I can't carry on the back the matter of lord.You left and forgot me.The east of the river is just much more handsome, go together with of top your big someone at, I so again black, again short, again ugly person how go together with since you?"
Still joss-stick listenned to this time words and loosenned to open huge all, several steps back doorway, sad a smile:"You say of to, I open river east princess, how could marry your person like this?"Once the words sound fall, she fiercely pulls out lance, and the Teng ground points to me:" Such as, were you satisfied with?You think to force to spread us two, can send me to return to, you also can't again load what responsibility, BE?Like, I killed you first, then killed him, I make everyone satisfied."
The affair that she makes physical advances like this ain't I for the first time to accept, early prevent°from her.Therefore, I just do a signal, Qin Yong from she back peep out, on stretching hand, robbed her sword down.Still aroma keeps stamping foot.I malicious bottom heart, cold speech way:"Your hating me's being good, annoying me is good, even want to kill me, I recognized.Anyway this time any further you can not control.We tomorrow set out.Matter of leaving, wait return to a river east, up to you."
Still the joss-stick slowly retreat and backs while smiling:" Such as, no one can force me to do what since the childhood.Elder brother not ability, you more not ability."Make reference to here, she the Teng ground take out a to arrive bayonet on the she's neck from the bosom:"I once said to walk, no one can force me.You dare to ascend an one step again, I die here.You are afraid toward my elder brother not give an account, BE?I die here and see how you give an account."
Her this time action can come from our to anticipate, not only I and huge all, is Guo Jia who just comes in to all frighten.There is distance between she and Qin Yong, too, wanted to take down her bayonet in the past, just a move, right away be reprimanded angrily to by her:"You dare to come over, I die right away."
This bottom, frighten hugely to keep jumping generally:"You don't want so, we don't make you walk still don't become?Is quick to let go of the thing, the laceration skin is very painful,Facebook."
Still joss-stick looking at him to smile:"Am I an open princess, can take the joke being thrown after playing with by you to return to?Admire, my still how can the joss-stick accept this kind of indignity?Want Yao, you marry me, the Yao returns to with me.Otherwise, I rather die here.I give you the consideration of time."
I this spirit hey, can also not dare to come forward half to tread.We a few s can helplessly looking at her to step by step back into bedroom and guarded a gate to close tightly.Guo Jia comes up to connect a voice to inquire this is what is the row, I said 1 time of the whole processes:"Now how do?She really says of come out, also do come out."
Guo Jia sighs:"I am to come to seek your company to measure this matter."
"Three elder brothers, did you have idea?"
"H'm, arrive pure Anne's general there to slowly say."
Pull to lower the head silent have no language of huge all, we arrived tall agreeable your home together.Don't wait my openings, Gao was by the way:"The moon says that miss doesn't walk.How to do?"
"How to do?Is cold!"I a bottom kept on sitting and said 1 time the matter just taking place:"You listen to, this Ren, she has to have the miss of month the gentleness of the half considerate, also can't so.Small bird, what do you exactly like her?Really can not stand."
Huge all wry smile:"Is true and keep, 1:00 doesn't forge, not Niu Ni,google."
He also really says, I turned over cold stare:"Like, the advantages are much many.That you say, now how do?"
He doesn't talk.Guo Jia opened mouth:"I thought for several days, afraid still the joss-stick would not like to return to by himself/herself.See, I thought a rightness.Son cloud , probably, leaves her also quite good."
I the Teng ground stood:"Leave?Three elder brothers, here the relation of noodles you should understand than me."
"Just because of the relation, I just think like this.Son cloud, so far, we didn't turn over a face with river's east and could not turn over a face with them, either.Since so, do again a close, also nothing important."
"Three elder brothers, Sun Yue already here, also calculate a close.Still the joss-stick is different, in case of be thought by river's east ……"
"If is others, probably difficult, can private's dollar the elder brother who is you, Sun Ce should think there of."
"This, " I am also getting more hesitant.Press Sun Ce them currently to my trust, should believe that I can't harm still fragrant:"But, three elder brothers, this can be our viewpoints.Lord male how think, Bo Fu how think, river east others again how think, who can say clearly?"
Guo Jia smiled for a while:"Mainly is this matter in fact is a good matter.A woman, can't influence too much, either what.The problem is that she is good friends with very on the hoof.Today's circumstance you have a feeling than me, still the joss-stick really does to come from to kill of action, we are more passive.Don't say, you can not also go to river east again, you and Sun Bo Fu so several years of friendship ……"
I sigh:"BE.Protect Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment